AIM
quork33

The Stick Adventure The Stick Adventure

Awesome! I had a lot of fun playing this, I love these kinds of games. If this is your first, then I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what you can make in the future, because this one was pretty damn fun.

Jeffyx responds:

Thanks!

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Amazing.

it's about time you put this shit on newgrounds :P

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

Absolutely fucking awesome!

I've been waiting for a game like this for a long time and you nailed it. The story was great, I loved the main character. It was really funny and quite interesting, and I loved the cliffhanger ending. Please continue this soon, it was a pleasure to play and I'm really looking forward to future installments.

GP-studios responds:

Thanks for your comments. This won't be a long running series (or at least right now it's not planned to be), Part 2 will finish the story.

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

Pretty fun game.

Got way too repetitive and boring fast though. But it was a cool concept. Also, ausspy529, you're kinda dumb. Obviously these kids were playing in unlimited mode. -_-

HighFlash: Stoned Games HighFlash: Stoned Games

Yeerr

Blazed as hell right now. fuckin agree with Mickeyalexander. Also this game rox.

Cheat Death Cheat Death

Pretty fun, but had some flaws.

I definitely agree that the blocks did feel somewhat awkward, but it was a fun game. Unfortunately, it got really repetitive quickly, and failed to hold my interest. Otherwise, it was a pretty fun, interesting, and original game.

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

Fucking awesome

This game is amazing. What's even more amazing is the full version, which is on his website. Check it out, guys its sweet.

Covetous Covetous

Fucking Sweet.

That was an awesome artistic game. But in all honesty, it was pretty disturbing. Gotta say, if thats what you were going for, you nailed it.

Greek & Wicked Greek & Wicked

LOL and Awesome!

That was fun and funny at the same time. The Hydra battle from the begining of God of War 1 was a perfect idea to make into a game and watch game. Also, I was pleasantly suprised by the timed-button finishers. That was definitely awesome. Nice job!

Aidan's Wonder mini demo Aidan's Wonder mini demo

Incredible Idea

This is an awesome idea. In fact, I really love it already. I can't wait for the full game. Playing as an imaginary friend is an incredible concept and I can tell its gonna be great. I also LOVED the acoustic guitar in the game. It was really nice and relaxing and fit the mood of the game perfectly. My only complaint was that the mouse control was a bit confusing. You should just have the hand replace the mouse icon. Other than that, though, fantastic.

korded responds:

Appreciate it! Glad you liked the guitar too. I'll see what I can do about the mouse control, as it's been mentioned by others too.