AIM

Madness Cancelled Madness Cancelled

I dug it

Horsenwelles responds:

digdugger

The fight for hydration The fight for hydration

cool cool.

One question? What was that song? It sounded like the strokes and kicked ass.

amy rose - chili drog amy rose - chili drog

LOL

I am glad that I saw that

The Stick Adventure The Stick Adventure

Awesome! I had a lot of fun playing this, I love these kinds of games. If this is your first, then I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what you can make in the future, because this one was pretty damn fun.

Jeffyx responds:

Thanks!

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Amazing.

it's about time you put this shit on newgrounds :P

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

Absolutely fucking awesome!

I've been waiting for a game like this for a long time and you nailed it. The story was great, I loved the main character. It was really funny and quite interesting, and I loved the cliffhanger ending. Please continue this soon, it was a pleasure to play and I'm really looking forward to future installments.

GP-studios responds:

Thanks for your comments. This won't be a long running series (or at least right now it's not planned to be), Part 2 will finish the story.

HW - On The Edge HW - On The Edge

Awesome

This song is so chill. Great to have a smoke to. xD
Awesome job, can't wait to hear the lyrics.

haywirehaywire responds:

thanks magex.

Storm Before Peace_ Storm Before Peace_

Loved it.

Yes, I'm a sucker for acoustic guitar, but it still sounded wonderful. It really gave me a feeling of setting off on a journey, although that may not have been what you were aiming for. As well as that, I like it because although somewhat calm and peaceful, it really set forth an ominous vibe, while still maintaining a bit of a sad feel to it. At the same time, somehow, it made me think of Harvest Moon, heheh. I like the idea of putting vocals in some of your songs, but this piece really doesn't need it. All in all, that was some incredible acoustic skill, and thanks for gracing us with this song. :)

Boux responds:

thanks alot! always great to have new listeners, but i think most of my pieces wont fit with vocals as the instrumentals leave everyone to make their own image about the song and vocals would completely change it to one and only image following the lyrics. But im always open to make simpler guitar tunes that gives room for added vocals. Since youre an acoustic fan (rare on this site) feel free to browse through my other stuff.
cheers

[GW] Just Dream [GW] [GW] Just Dream [GW]

Awesome

It was pretty darn good. I loved the bells, they really made the ambiance feel good. I liked the effects in the middle with the bass. It felt really right in the piece. The only thing that needs improvement was the ending, as the reviewer below stated. It was a bit dissapointing in contrast to the rest of the song, but in general, the song sounded great. Nice job.

gamerworld14 responds:

Well thank you very much, I kinda rushed the ending because I was anxious to post it to Newgrounds... lol. I will try harder for my future song endings ;)

Thanks for the comment :D

-gw-

Halloween Adventure Halloween Adventure

This flapjack made me shit myself

Right on, dude.

Pub Crawler Bonnie Pub Crawler Bonnie

Awesome

This picture rules. I can't help but look at her and think she looks like a sexy Captain Syrup. Just sayin'.

maniac086 responds:

Thanks! =D
If I'd been aware of Captain Syrup a few years ago, Bonnie would probably look a whole lot different now... haha
Oh well.

Slenderman Slenderman

Awesome

I love slenderman. Do you watch MarbleHornets??